django-simple-history stores Django model state on every create/update/delete.
Code and issue tracker: https://github.com/treyhunner/django-simple-history
Pull requests are welcome.
- Fixed bug when using
django-simple-historyon nested models package
- Allow history table to be formatted correctly with
- Disallow calling
simple_history.registertwice on the same model
- Added Python 3 support
- Added support for custom user model (Django 1.5+)
- Fixed packaging bug: added admin template files to PyPI package
- Added tests
- Added history view/revert feature in admin interface
- Various fixes and improvements
Oct 22, 2010¶
- Merged setup.py from Klaas van Schelven - Thanks!
Feb 21, 2010¶
- Initial project creation, with changes to support ForeignKey relations.