django-simple-history stores Django model state on every create/update/delete.
Code and issue tracker: https://github.com/treyhunner/django-simple-history
Pull requests are welcome.
- Fixed error that occurs when models have a foreign key pointing to a one to one field.
- Fix bug when model verbose_name uses unicode (gh-76)
- Allow non-integer foreign keys
- Allow foreign keys referencing the name of the model as a string
- Added the ability to specify a custom
- Note that
simple_historyshould be added to
INSTALLED_APPS(gh-94 fixes gh-69)
- Properly handle primary key escaping in admin URLs (gh-96 fixes gh-81)
- Add support for new app loading (Django 1.7+)
- Allow specifying custom base classes for historical models (gh-98)
- Fixed bug when using
django-simple-historyon nested models package
- Allow history table to be formatted correctly with
- Disallow calling
simple_history.registertwice on the same model
- Added Python 3 support
- Added support for custom user model (Django 1.5+)
- Fixed packaging bug: added admin template files to PyPI package
- Added tests
- Added history view/revert feature in admin interface
- Various fixes and improvements
Oct 22, 2010¶
- Merged setup.py from Klaas van Schelven - Thanks!
Feb 21, 2010¶
- Initial project creation, with changes to support ForeignKey relations.